Ask the Kids #6
20 October 2016, by We Are Family (24 views)
As part of National Adoption Week we asked for contributions in the form of a list of questions and answers supplied by our children on the subject of us - their parents.
Having received quite a few sets of these answers, some parents have chosen to omit certain questions in order to keep the responses within safe boundaries; and others have run with every single one of them and each and every contribution has been so gratefully received.
If you'd like to contribute, please feel free to play around with the format and customise it to suit your own family and forward your answers to me.
1. What is something I always say to you? I love you
2. What colour are my eyes? blue
3. What makes me happy? being my mum
4. What makes me sad? when I say mean stuff
5. What is my hair like? lovely
6. How do I make you laugh?
7. What do you think I was like as a child? being good
8. How old am I?
9. How tall am I? Long
10.What is my favourite thing to do? kiss me
11. What do I do when you’re not around? read and do meetings and phone calls and stuff
12. What am I really good at? you're really good at kissing me goodnight
13. What is something I’m not good at? hugging me enough
14. What do I do for a job? be a great mummy
15. What is my favorite food? pizza (i ask is that my favorite food or your favourite food, she whispers... just pretend)
16. What do you enjoy doing with me? playing sylvanians (and when she answered this question for herself she said Special Time)
Your email will never be visible to anyone on this website. You will receive an email notification if someone replies to your comment. All comments must be moderated before being published.