Ask the Kids #9
21 October 2016, by We Are Family (40 views)
As part of National Adoption Week we asked for contributions in the form of a list of questions and answers supplied by our children on the subject of us - their parents.
Having received quite a few sets of these answers, some parents have chosen to omit certain questions in order to keep the responses within safe boundaries; and others have run with every single one of them and each and every contribution has been so gratefully received.
If you'd like to contribute, please feel free to play around with the format and customise it to suit your own family and forward your answers to me.
1. What is something I always say to you? Be nice! I love you so much
2. What colour are my eyes? Green
3. What makes me happy? Kisses
4. What makes me sad? Being naughty
5. What is my hair like? Smooth
6. How do I make you laugh? Tickles
7. What do you think I was like as a child? Good
8. How old am I? 48
9. How tall am I? 10 metres
10.What is my favourite thing to do? play with me and do yoga
11. What do I do when you’re not around? Work
12. What am I really good at? Tidying
13. What is something I’m not good at? Talking in Dutch
14. What do I do for a job? Teacher
15. What is my favorite food? Curry
16. What do you enjoy doing with me? Making banana bread
Your email will never be visible to anyone on this website. You will receive an email notification if someone replies to your comment. All comments must be moderated before being published.