Ask the Kids #13
11 November 2016, by We Are Family (159 views)
Our only daughter, (8 y.o.) took this questionnaire very seriously and replied in full and long sentences on my recorder, so I've cut her replies down just for informative purposes.
I asked her about myself and her daddy (who wasn't present) and it's obvious from her replies who is disciplining and teaching more; and who is more mucking about. ☺ Also I think because he was not around, her answers about him were more cheeky.
1.What is something I always say to you? -You want me start listening to you.
2. What colour are my eyes? -Greyish / bluish
3. What makes me happy? -Me, making you laugh, when I tickling you.
4. What makes me sad? -Me, when I am not listening to you.
5. What is my hair like? -Long, silky.
6. How do I make you laugh? -Saying random things or exclamations in foreign language. (She means when I pronounce English words incorrectly /make them up or swear in a foreign language.)
7. What do you think I was like as a child? -Playful and also helpful. (See, it`s working! She believes it!)
8. How old am I? – 47
9. How tall am I? –like 2 feet tall…? (No idea what is it and where it come from. We use cm and m system at home and I am sure I am much taller)
10.What is my favourite thing to do? -To help me to learn staff from school.
11. What do I do when you’re not around? -Clean house. (Great! She doesn`t know about TV!)
12. What am I really good at? -Doing things, which I don`t know how to do and teaching me that.
13. What is something I’m not good at? -Sometimes you not good at walking in my room when its messy and you stepping on my little toys.
14. What do I do for a job? -Work from home as a business woman.
15. What is my favourite food? -Salmon and oysters. (Right about salmon, wrong about oysters. Probably, she meant I love to eat food, which daddy and her would never eat)
16. What do you enjoy doing with me? -Playing.
1. What is something I always say to you? -Copying my words
2. What colour are my eyes? -Blue
3. What makes me happy? -When I let you kiss, squeeze and hug me
4. What makes me sad? - When I hurt you
5. What is my hair like? -Short, greasy and grey
6. How do I make you laugh? -When you start laughing yourself
7. What do you think I was like as a child? -Very playful with your sisters
8. How old am I? –at the moment you are 57
9. How tall am I? –3 feet tall (wrong, he is taller but right about he is taller than me)
10.What is my favourite thing to do? -Tip me around and shake me
11. What do I do when you’re not around? -Work at your office
12. What am I really good at? -Picking me up and put on your shoulders
13. What is something I’m not good at? -At stopping on time when I told you to stop
14. What do I do for a job? -Working in business
15. What is my favourite food?- Fish and chips
16. What do you enjoy doing with me? –Playing and being silly
Your email will never be visible to anyone on this website. You will receive an email notification if someone replies to your comment. All comments must be moderated before being published.