We Are Family are hiring for an Operations Assistant!
We have an exciting paid role within our adopter peer support community to join us as our Operations Assistant.
This is a fixed term contract of 13 months initially (Jan 2024 – Jan 2025), covering parental leave.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a highly organised, personable professional with an interest in working in a mission-led environment, to support and grow the services of We Are Family’s community of adopters and prospective adopters.
The Operations Assistant will:
- Provide a ‘first point of contact’ for all general and membership enquiries
- Prepare meeting agendas, meeting minutes and shared documents as required
- Support with Processes & Policies, HSSE and Risk Management tasks
- Stakeholder liaison, partnership management and reporting
- Prepare invoices
- Support budget reports including Annual Report
- Support/provide core training for our Team, Trustees and Volunteers as required
- Support impact monioriting and reporting including collating attenance figures, engagement, stats, feedback, testimonials etc
Download the full Application Pack here
Working With We Are Family
We Are Family pride ourselves on accommodating a sustainable and fulfilling work / life balance and are therefore happy for you to work around family / caring commitments, furry friends, and additional engagements such as volunteering, studying, training etc.
The Perks of working at WAF
● Become part of a personable, visionary team creating positive impact on a daily basis
● Flexible working
● Home Working Allowance
● Quarterly in-person working in London; travel and lunch expenses covered
● Competitive salaries with room for growth
● Professional development opportunities
● Seasonal socials
Please download the Application Pack and send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Deadline to apply: Sunday 12th November at midnight
Interviews: Likely to take place from w/c 13th November
Start Date: January 2023 (fixed term contract for 13 months)
Please note: applications are received and reviewed on an ongoing basis, therefore an early application is advised.
One of the great strengths of We Are Family is that we are volunteer and member driven, and we represent a diverse community of adoptive parents. We particularly welcome applicants from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds to ensure that the organisation can benefit from this diversity of experience.