Please take 10 minutes to complete the 2022 Annual Member Survey.
Each year, We Are Family ask our members to complete a brief survey that helps us ensure our support and communications is most beneficial to you. As a peer-led organisation, your responses to this survey will also shape our activities over the coming year and beyond.
Last year, feedback from the survey told us that you wanted a blend of online and in-person groups, more family events and support covering both commonly occurring, and more specific, challenges.
Since then, we have:
– Re-started our Groups and offer blended options (in-person and online);
– Established our – now annual – Family picnics;
– Collaborated with the National Maritime Museum on a creative family learning session;
– Launched our thematic groups covering Teens and Tweens and Black adoption, and held Education focus groups;
– Further developed our WAF Talks, Podcast and Blog programme to share experience and expertise across subjects including contact, FASD, CPV, choosing schools, and parent well-being;
– And much more…
Please now take 10 minutes to complete the 2022 survey, to help shape our next year and to contribute your voice to our fundraising and advocacy efforts. Although there are many sections, the questions are quick to answer!
Thank you for your ongoing support and contribution to We Are Family.